I am sad to report that my poor little girl has been sick for going on three days!! It started Friday morning with her waking up to say her stomach hurt, 15 minutes later she was throwing up and staying home from school! She has been camped out in the living room for the past two days, consuming nothing but water and a total of 3 saltine crackers. It makes me feel horrible every time she says, "Mom I don't want my tummy to hurt!" :( Wish there was some way to make her feel better. If things don't drastically improve by tomorrow morning I think we will be heading to the doctor.
Despite feeling sick, Mady has enjoyed lots of video watching and, when she hasn't felt too terrible, she took some time to beat me at Mariokart on Wii! :) Yes I admit it, my 5 year old daughter can and does beat me on a video game with me trying my best (so embarrassing!). Kenzy, our poodle, loves Madyson and has been laying with her these last two days. Making sure she is okay and trying to get all the petting she can! ;)
On a more happy note, Chance is 10 weeks old as of today! Sheesh time flies!! He is such a happy baby, full of smiles and already a few laughs!
He is so strong and I worry, yes worry, that he will be an early crawler/walker! Don't get me wrong I love to see my children grow, but in the movement department I am okay with them being perfectly average! ;) Okay okay maybe I am a bit selfish but so what?! Hahaha! Chance's current interests consist of bubble making with his spit, Baby Einstein videos (of course because he is going to be the next smarty of the family, following in the footsteps of his big sis!), trying to get his yells out (and scaring himself when he is successful), and smiling at first sight of his momma, the sound of his dad's silly mouth noises, or at himself in the mirror! Such excitement at such a young age!
He is so handsome!
And even cute when he cries! I can't get enough of this little guy!
My two boys get along great, Kolby is quite intrigued by the slobbery little new guy!
Due to Mady's illness I have not left our house for the past two days and I am definitely anxious to get out of here tomorrow! Even if it is just for a walk to the park up the street! Yesterday Derek and I had a lot of fun competing on the video games and watching movies. It was nice to have to stay home and relax and do nothing important for once. Most of our days together we try to pack in as much action as possible so it was nice to just stay home. Today we got to sleep in since miss Mady was still sick and lethargic, then Derek went off to work. I tried P90X for the first time and all I can say is WOW! I would have never guessed that a home work out video could kick that much butt! It was definitely a dose of reality and a reminder that I am beyond out of shape, but it wasn't discouraging--weird! I can't wait to go at it again tomorrow! :) I will sign off with a picture of the cutest little guy that makes our world go round!
No comments:
Post a Comment