Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Park Date?! :)

Madyson has made numerous friends from school, but go figure her two favorite friends are boys! :) Although Mady is only in Kindergarten and not allowed to REALLY date until she turns 30, her little friend has quite the crush on her, and I am not denying the feeling is mutual!? While on winter break Julian went on vacation to Florida with his family. While at Disney World little Julian was thinking about Mady, he brought her back a very special pink bracelet! :) It was so cute to see how excited Madyson was about her gift, and he was nonetheless just as excited to give it to her.

Yesterday we had a park "date" with Julian and the two of them had a great time!
























Derek is such a great Dad and knows how to play so well with our kids. Thank goodness because I am far better at teaching, comforting, and communicating with our kids--play is so not my strength! Derek spent most of the park date playing tag and hide 'n seek with them! :)

















































By the way my husband is quite a hunk! ;) Just saying!

















Derek had no problem getting up on the jungle gym to catch them--he is quite competitive, even with 5 year olds!!!





I absolutely love this picture!! Such a great father-son moment! :)






































Notice the cute Justin Bieber shirt? Does it remind you of when New Kids on the Block were cool and EVERY young girl had a shirt with them on it? I couldn't help but laugh when she was sporting this shirt along with her seriously SILLY silly bands! Wow my daughter will laugh at these photos when she is older! ;)




















Despite the fact that Madyson really needs to lay off the crushes and save boys for when she is in her 30's, this was an amazingly fun day! I love to see my children happy, I live for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment