Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Doesn't get any better than this!

What am I doing up right now? All I know is I will regret it in the morning...but oh well! ;) This past weekend was one of the best weekends I have had in a loooonnnggg time! I was spoiled by my ever so awesome husband who cooked me a steak and lobster dinner TWO nights!!! Took me on a shoe shopping spree!!!! Loved me up with cuddling and kisses!!!! AND bought me a new phone since my Blackberry was failing me, I got the new Droid X! It really isn't about the things he bought me, although I always welcome gifts(!!!), but it was about how special he made me feel! Our time together is minimal since we have had to return to work and the little time we have together is often packed with busy time! It felt so good to focus on each other and to just enjoy one another. It just reminds me of why we are so perfect together and why I fell so deeply in love with this wonderful man I call my husband. I am so lucky to have him and I can't wait for these next few hectic months to be over!

I was spoiled with gifts this Valentines Day which really is a bit unusual. I love the holiday but we don't usually take it all that seriously! But hey I am not going to complain about a holiday that reminds you to appreciate the one you love. :)

Derek surprised me with these beautiful flowers!! :) I am a floral fanatic!!

Madyson and Tiff right before they headed off to Disneyland for the day!

Mady brought home this stylish ring for me for Valentine's Day. So sweet of her to think of her Mom while at Disneyland surrounded by thousands of goods that I know her little heart craved for herself! :)
Madyson worked hard on her personalized Vday cards! Too bad a lot of kids in her class have crazy names that I wouldn't dare try to spell!
And Little Chunk (LC) enjoyed watching his sister write out her cards while drooling and chomping on his fists! Can that first tooth come already?!
Madyson loved her Valentine's gifts from her two favorite friends from school! :)

Since returning to work I have found that I have far less time to write on here and I don't like that! I think I am just still adjusting to being a working mother of two young children while also keeping my husband happy! It's a tough job but nothing this wonder woman can't handle! ;) I will sign off with some cute photos of my sweet little valentines! :)

Cool guy pose! lol

My beautiful Rose!

This is his everyday face! He can brighten anyone's day with that little smile!

2 comments:

  1. Awe Hannah I don't know how women who work and have kiddos do it. My brain would be fried! I'm sure you are doing an awesome job at both!! Get your head up and keep up the awesome blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! :) I have always been more of a career woman but now that I am getting older I wish I could just be a mommy! :) But thankfully I get to work very part time in a position that only requires me to work 1 1/2 days and still get paid pretty well. SO I can't complain, but having two kids and working is MUCH harder than having one and working! That's for sure! Thanks for reading, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete